SORG WEBSchool Preprosthetic Series
Date: Thursday, November 10, 2022 | Time: 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. CET
Patient-specific Preprosthetic Dental Implants - A New Non-augmentative Treatment of the Severely Deficient Maxilla
Speaker: Hendrik Terheyden
- Development of subperiosteal implants – what is new with the patient-specific preprosthetic dental implants system?
- Clinical results in cases after ablative tumor surgery
- Clinical results in preprosthetic cases after failure of conventional implant techniques
- Surgical hints and procedure
- Future directions and open questions
Language | English
Accredited with 1 CME credit point
This live webinar is free of charge.