SORG WEBSchool Series
Date: October 7, 2021 | Time: 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. CEST
Orthognathic Surgery in Cleft Patients
Speaker: Piet Haers
- Sagittal hypoplasia of the mandible as an important late consequence of cleft patients
- Eliminating the “facial cleft identity” and to introduce the “family identity” as goal of surgery
- How to bring the maxilla in its “ideal” position?
- Bimaxillary surgery as the method of choice in many cases
- The challenges of mobilizing the cleft maxilla correctly
- Ischaemia of the premaxilla as important complication especially in BCLP patients and how to avoid it?
- Tips and tricks in planning, adequate mobilisation of the maxilla and skeletal stability
Language | English
This live webinar is free of charge.