WEBSchool Reconstuction Series
C5 Interactive Panel – Let’s discuss your case
Concepts, Cases, Competence, Controversies, Complications
SORG invites you to join a new and advanced format of online interaction starting with craniomaxillofacial reconstruction and head and neck surgery.
- Subscribe to 6 interactive panels in a row comprising lectures, case reviews and online surveys with assured participation for all registered attendees.
- Submit your individual case* to be discussed in the forum and between a limited exclusive number of attendees.
- Go for a total of 12 CME credit points (2 per session**) and interact with SORG experts and co-workers.
*Criteria to be considered when submitting cases:
- Case admittance by discretion of the panel
- Acceptance depending on numbers of applications
- Cases have to be submitted by .pptx presentation either anonymized and unrecognizable or with a written consent of the treating physician/patient by registered participants only.
- Compliance with the data protection regulation under the full responsibility of the submitter
- Deadline for submission: 1 week before online event
- Please send your cases to email@example.com.
**To be accredited by the Medical Association from the Federal State of BaWü, Germany (may be transferable to be accepted by your local authority)
Language | English
This live webinar is free of charge. Course participation in 6 online events, safe spot and certificates included.
Maximum 1000 participants.
Organizer on behalf of S.O.R.G. e.V.: Gebrüder Martin GmbH & Co. KG, KLS Martin Platz 1, 78532 Tuttlingen, Germany