Cancellation by course organizer
- the course organizer reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the course non-viable.
- if the organizer cancels a course, registrants will be offered a full refund of registration fees.
- should circumstances arise that result in postponement of a course, the organizer has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration cancellation by participant
- the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 21 business days before the course.
- registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund less a service fee of €100,-.
- cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend the course.
- cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. When writing your cancellation please include the details of your credit card or bank details (SWIFT / IBAN).